Legation Strategies is a team of highly qualified and experienced experts who have come together to support businesses of all sizes in developing and implementing winning strategies in global defence, infrastructure and energy markets.
Our strategy is to help clients achieve sustainable, profitable growth by:
- investing in our people and capabilities
- building long-term, trusted partnerships
- providing sound, timely and actionable advice
- helping clients transfer knowledge and skills to new and existing markets
Legation Strategies’ market understanding and relationships are unique in the industry. Our professionals have assisted dozens of private companies and government organizations with strategic, management and organizational support toward a broad range of business strategy and execution functions. Whether it is support on a key proposal, development of strategies to improve success and profitability in the marketplace, project development and finance, or an important health and safety initiative, Legation Strategies’ experts have unrivaled reputation, presence and experience across the defence, infrastructure and energy sectors in the United States and the United Kingdom to add real value to your business.
Legation Strategies’ agile model brings the right subject matter experts and executive leaders for short or long-term support to achieve your desired result.
Legation Strategies works with you to understand how those in our global network can best add value to achieve your objectives. This may include access to up-to-the-minute insight from our interactions throughout the global defence and energy communities, or a strategic introduction to a key decision maker. It could mean putting you in touch with a ground breaking digital innovator, a potential customer or client, new hire, or specialist thought leader. We provide you with bespoke support tailored to your situation, and with a bias for action.
With decades of experience in government and industry, Legation Strategies’ executive-level experts are uniquely positioned to provide timely, focused analysis and strategic support across a number of key areas, including:
- Market Analysis and Corporate Strategy
- Merger/Acquisitions Support and Analysis
- Capital Formation
- Project Finance
- Budget Formulation and Execution
- Procurement and Contract Management
- Sustainability Planning
- Environment, Safety & Occupational Health Compliance
- Strategic Communications, Messaging & Government Advocacy
- Media and Stakeholder Relations
- Bid Strategy, Teaming and Proposal Support
- Executive Mentoring